I was tagged by https://beccablogsitout.com/ to answer 73 questions about me, based on the Vogue 73 questions video interview series. So, if you want to know all about me grab a coffee and have a read.
1. What is your usual Starbuck’s order?
2. What does your workstation look like right now?
Tidy ish lol
3. All-time favourite food?
crispy chilli chicken pitta pocket.
4. Favourite author?
Dont have one.
5. What do you think of open relationships?
Not for me.
6. Favourite video game?
7. Guilty pleasure treat?
Hunky Dorys crisps, has to be buffalo flavour, yum!
8. Favourite film?
I don’t think I have one. I don’t watch a lot of films.
9. Favourite book?
I love so many books. Anything that is motivational and I can learn something from it like self help books.
10. Twitter or Instagram?
Instagram is my favourite.
11. Desktop or laptop?
12. Best advice you’ve ever received?
Don’t let anyone treat you badly.
13. What project are you working on right now?
I’m trying to get my blogging mojo back and building my little business.
14. Favourite colour?
15. Did you get good grades at school?
16. Dream job?
I would love to make a success of my blog. But also something to do with Fashion or Beauty. Like personal shopper or working with beauty products.
17. Played any sports?
18. Do you have a degree?
20. What is your favourite kind of blog post to do?
I love to write reviews on products I have tried or places I have been.
21. What do you like to collect?
22. Describe yourself in 3 words?
Loyal, Creative, Fun
23. If you were a rapper what would your rapper name be?
If I say Emma you say Lou.. ok maybe not haha
24. Who was the last person you dmed?
25. What’s on the top of your wishlist right now?
I night away to a hotel for some relaxation, I think the Redcastle is calling.
26. Hogwarts House?
I have never even seen harry potter films, how bad.
27. How many tattoos do you have?
28. What are you most grateful for this year?
My Family, it is coming up to a year since we lost Dad so it makes you really pull together.
29. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this month?
Getting my lovely bracelet for our Anniversary as we have been together for 15 years. So special.
30. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you today?
Got to sleep in this morning.
31. What’s the best thing ever?
My Dog Macie, she is so special to me.
32. Favourite season?
33. Favourite holiday?
Not sure if I have a favourite, I just love getting away for a break.
34. Which fictional character do you relate to most?
can’t think of any.
35. Do you like surprises?
36. What’s the biggest surprise you ever got?
When I was treated to the fitzwilliam hotel in Belfast for my birthday and stayed in a lovely suite with the perfect view of Belfast City.
37. What’s a surprise that’s made you cry?
My bracelet for our anniversary as it is such a meaningful gift.
38. What’s the best surprise you’ve ever given anyone?
I love to spend time looking into things that I think someone might like or find useful and get them something they have never thought of buying themselves.
39. Do you like muffins?
40. Do you cook often?
41. What’s your favourite dessert?
42. Is there a dessert you don’t like?
43. Cake or pie?
44. What’s your least favourite food?
45. What’s your favourite condiment?
Mayonnaise I could eat it with everything.
46. It’s 4am on a Saturday night, what would you eat?
Digestives with a glass of milk.
47. If you could teach a college class what would it be called?
Lessons for life.
48. Best animated film?
49. What has a guy done or said to impress you?
I love anything thoughtful, even cooking me a meal.
50. The best thing to do on a first date?
Go for a meal.
51. The worst thing to do on a first date?
Spend time looking at your phone.
52. What’s the funniest pickup line a guy can use on a girl?
None, all pick up lines are awful.
53. Best comic book character?
Dennis the menace.
54. What are the three things that are always in your bag?
Phone, keys and purse.
55. Favourite drink?
56. If you could play a historical character who would it be?
I have no idea.
57. Kittens or puppies?
58. Favourite sushi roll?
Don’t like sushi.
59. What kind of lipstick do you use?
I love the flormar deluxe cashmere lipstick in absolute nude
60. What kind of foundation do you use?
Note cosmetics foundation called detox and perfect in shades 2 and 7 mixed.
61. Blow-dry or air dry?
Blow dry. My hair gets curly and massive when air dried.
62. Who is your fashion icon?
Hmm not sure I have one.
63. Favourite Disney character?
64. What are you doing tomorrow?
Need to tidy this house.
65. Movie you laughed the hardest through?
66. Movie that made you cry?
67. If you could sing a duet with someone who would it be?
Singing isn’t my strong point.
68. If your life was a song what would the title be?
Living for summer.
69. What’s your favourite animal?
Dogs ( I ended up having 4 right now lol) but I love all animals.
70. Favourite illustrator?
I don’t have one.
71. The person you want to have coffee with?
I wish I could have coffee with my Dad, never take the time you spend with people for granted.
72. What’s the country you wish to visit?
73. Best way to decompress?
Reading or listening to music.